Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and shape the future of healthcare.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to slow down and truly practice medicine.
- Come join their health revolution.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- 5 years primary care experience.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with the traditional medical practice.
- Predictable work week with limited.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background.
- Competitive salary with outcomes-based bonus.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day - patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen.
- Our client seeks three family medicine physicians for three outpatient clinics opening soon in the Kansas City and Lee's Summit area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.