Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Demonstrate appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care and clinic activities.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comply with the standards of the Joint Commission, applicable provisions of law and the rules and regulations of any and all government authorities pertaining to licensure and regulations of healthcare personnel.
- Works cooperatively within office, Tribe and other agencies as needed.
- Apply an awareness of legal issues in all aspects of patient care and strive to manage situations in a reduced risk manner.
- Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by pharmacy and therapeutic protocols.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, and /or Pediatrics.
- Supervise and provide general screening and medical care examinations of patients for routine, acute episodic and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pbpn is a federally recognized Indian tribe located on a 121 square mile reservation in northeast Kansas.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Programs to include participation in any Performance Improvement Activities as they relate to meeting performance measures.
- Must possess professional work ethics, manner, and appearance.
- Must be available to work the assigned schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00A-4:30P.
- Essential Duties.
- And document instructions given to patient in medical record.
- Educate patients on proper dosage schedule, expected effects and undesirable side effects that should be reported.
- A record of satisfactory attendance and performance in all prior and current employment as evidenced by positive employment references from previous and current employer.
- Comply with performance measures, clinical guidelines and Jcaho standards.
- Provide training and direction to clinical support staff by adhering to Federal, State and any local policies.
- Ensure that all health care is adequately and accurately documented in each patient's chart.
- Annual PPD test.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Holton, KS.
- Participate in Utilization Review efforts, if required.
- The Pbpn Government has 300 employees and offers a wide range of services including: administration, finance, community, health, public and member services.
- The Tribe has 5000 enrolled members with approximately half of the members living on or near the reservation.
- Must possess the ability to operate general office equipment, including but not limited to: 10-key calculator, telephone, computer and operating systems, computer software programs (Microsoft Office programs), fax/copier machine.
- Possess a current unrestricted Kansas state license as a physician.
- Observe and comply with all infection control protocols and standards.
- Complete continuing education coursework required to maintain current licensure.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons and documents events.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver's license and be insurable with the Nation's insurance.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
- Treat patients with common acute conditions, illnesses or minor trauma within accepted protocols.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid Bcls certification.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including physical examinations, immunizations, positive health behaviors and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- One to two years.
- Comply with the CDC's "Universal Precautions" for the prevention and transmission of HIV and other communicable diseases.
- Pbpn is seeking applicants for a Family Practice Physician to work with their Kansas Tribal Government located just 15 minutes north of Topeka.
- And diagnose, treat and counsel patients as indicated.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.