Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Relocation Package.
- Community of 20,000.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- EMR is Epic.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 403B Matching.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.