Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 403B Matching.
- EMR is Epic.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Relocation Package.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Community of 20,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.