Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Community of 20,000.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Relocation Package.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- 403B Matching.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- EMR is Epic.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.