Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Relocation Package.
- Community of 20,000.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- EMR is Epic.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- 403B Matching.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.