Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 22.