Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 22.