Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 22.