Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shawnee Mission Health (SMH) is a network of health care facilities and services located throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, well-trained and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- SMH also has some of the highest customer service or Hcahps scores in the Kansas City metro.
- Our physicians work in busy outpatient settings and offer non-appointment-based services in the general care and treatment of patients.
- Respect for patients, co-workers and staff is of the utmost priority, and we place a considerable focus on providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- Located in suburban Kansas City, Shawnee Mission Health is searching for highly skilled and patient-focused Family Medicine / Urgent Care physicians to care for patients in our Centra Care Urgent Care facilities located througout Johnson County, KS.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- SMH serves more than 73,000 patients in its emergency departments annually, has the area's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and delivers more babies each year at Smmc than any other hospital in the metropolitan area.
- SMH is part of Adventist Health System (AHS), the largest not-for-profit, Protestant health system in the nation.
- The network employs more than 3,300 local residents and supports an exceptional staff of nearly 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties, the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in Kansas City.
- AHS affiliates offer a broad continuum of health services that enrich the bodies, minds and spirits of individuals who live in the communities they serve.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- About Shawnee Mission Health.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.