Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and production bonuses.
- Focus on Healing, and We'll Take Care of the Rest at our 84 Year Physician Owned Multi-Specialty Clinic.
- KU Medical School teaching opportunities - kumc.
- Water park, zoo, shopping centers, multiple dining options - salinakansas.
- A first-year earnings guarantee is available for qualified candidates, and new physicians become an equal voting member on their first day of practice at Mowery Clinic.
- Enjoy our symphony and theatre.
- At Mowery Clinic you are your own boss and run your schedule as you please.
- Complete relocation cost coverage.
- Local international airport.
- Katie Malbrough.
- Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency program - smokyhillfmrp.
- Tailor your private practice as you wish, with the luxury of being able to rely on your Internal Medicine and specialist partners for.
- Providers determine their own clinic schedule, and income is based on a classic private practice model with shared common expenses within the group.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Cost of living below national average.
- Most of our providers prefer to work 3 days per week and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
- Set your own schedule.
- Health/dental insurance.
- Mowery Clinic physicians maintain very independent practices within the clinic setting.
- Salary guarantee.
- Build your dream practice at the Mowery Clinic.
- Great schools including Montessori, private, public, and multiple universities.
- Wonderful place to raise a family.
- Mowery Clinic LLC.
- Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic with twenty-five physician partners representing the specialties of Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting.
- Excellent compensation package and earnings in top Mgma percentiles.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine physician needed to join our high volume multi-specialty private practice in Salina, KS.
- Retirement plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.