Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Set your own schedule.
- At Mowery Clinic you are your own boss and run your schedule as you please.
- Build your dream practice at the Mowery Clinic.
- KU Medical School teaching opportunities - kumc.
- Health/dental insurance.
- Cost of living below national average.
- Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic with twenty-five physician partners representing the specialties of Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Great schools including Montessori, private, public, and multiple universities.
- Most of our providers prefer to work 3 days per week and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Enjoy our symphony and theatre.
- Salary guarantee.
- Mowery Clinic physicians maintain very independent practices within the clinic setting.
- Wonderful place to raise a family.
- Water park, zoo, shopping centers, multiple dining options - salinakansas.
- A first-year earnings guarantee is available for qualified candidates, and new physicians become an equal voting member on their first day of practice at Mowery Clinic.
- Local international airport.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine physician needed to join our high volume multi-specialty private practice in Salina, KS.
- Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting.
- Sign on and production bonuses.
- Mowery Clinic LLC.
- Focus on Healing, and We'll Take Care of the Rest at our 84 Year Physician Owned Multi-Specialty Clinic.
- Providers determine their own clinic schedule, and income is based on a classic private practice model with shared common expenses within the group.
- Katie Malbrough.
- Retirement plan.
- Tailor your private practice as you wish, with the luxury of being able to rely on your Internal Medicine and specialist partners for.
- Complete relocation cost coverage.
- Excellent compensation package and earnings in top Mgma percentiles.
- Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency program - smokyhillfmrp.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.