Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wonderful place to raise a family.
- Complete relocation cost coverage.
- Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting.
- Sign on and production bonuses.
- Great schools including Montessori, private, public, and multiple universities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Mowery Clinic LLC.
- Cost of living below national average.
- Tailor your private practice as you wish, with the luxury of being able to rely on your Family Medicine and specialist partners for.
- BC/BE Family Medicine physician needed to join our high volume multi-specialty private practice in Salina, KS.
- Excellent compensation package and earnings in top Mgma percentiles.
- KU Medical School teaching opportunities - kumc.
- Health/dental insurance.
- Local international airport.
- Providers determine their own clinic schedule, and income is based on a classic private practice model with shared common expenses within the group.
- Mowery Clinic physicians maintain very independent practices within the clinic setting.
- Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency program - smokyhillfmrp.
- Retirement plan.
- I hope that you will give Mowery Clinic a great amount of consideration.
- Enjoy our symphony and theatre.
- Most of our providers prefer to work 3-5 days a week and our clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
- A first-year earnings guarantee is available for qualified candidates, and new physicians become an equal voting member on their first day of practice at Mowery Clinic.
- Focus on Healing, and We'll Take Care of the Rest at our 84 Year Physician Owned Multi-Specialty Clinic.
- Salary guarantee.
- Water park, zoo, shopping centers, multiple dining options - salinakansas.
- Katie Malbrough.
- Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic with twenty-five physician partners representing the specialties of Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- At Mowery Clinic you are your own boss and run your schedule as you please.
- Set your own schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.