Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background.
- Our client seeks three family medicine physicians for three outpatient clinics opening soon in the Kansas City and Lee's Summit area.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with the traditional medical practice.
- 5 years primary care experience.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Predictable work week with limited.
- Competitive salary with outcomes-based bonus.
- This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to slow down and truly practice medicine.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Manage only 8-12 patients per day - patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- This position offers the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and shape the future of healthcare.
- Come join their health revolution.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.