Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Manage only 8-12 patients per day - patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- This position offers the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and shape the future of healthcare.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with the traditional medical practice.
- Come join their health revolution.
- 5 years primary care experience.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes.
- Competitive salary with outcomes-based bonus.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Our client seeks three family medicine physicians for three outpatient clinics opening soon in the Kansas City and Lee's Summit area.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Predictable work week with limited.
- This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to slow down and truly practice medicine.
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.