Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background.
- Competitive salary with outcomes-based bonus.
- Manage only 8-12 patients per day - patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen.
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes.
- Come join their health revolution.
- 5 years primary care experience.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with the traditional medical practice.
- This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to slow down and truly practice medicine.
- Predictable work week with limited.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Our client seeks three family medicine physicians for three outpatient clinics opening soon in the Kansas City and Lee's Summit area.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- This position offers the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and shape the future of healthcare.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago