Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative sign-on bonus and student loan repayment packages.
- Brand new clinic under construction, offering convenient, adjacent access to 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Nestled among the Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams and a national forest, this charming Southeast Missouri community serves as a regional hub for education and health care for over 100,000 people.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- The local adventure water park, movie theaters, and farmers market will provide weekend fun for families of all ages right in town.
- Conveniently situated between St. Louis and Memphis offering easy access to multiple metro areas.
- National Health Services qualified and open to J1/H1b candidates.
- Join an additional 20+ primary care providers in employed physician network with excellent specialty access.
- Hospital-employed primary care group is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join a brand new practice in the heart of Southeast Missouri, serving a population of over 100k as the region's main center for healthcare.
- Enjoy endless outdoor attractions with three rivers and a lake with water activities, hunting, hiking and wineries.
- Competitive compensation package offered and wRVU production bonus.
- Full employee benefits include paid relocation, CME stipend, generous PTO and more.
- Outpatient only positions and flexible schedule offer exceptional work/life balance.
- Family Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, FM, FP, IM, Primary Care, Physician, Job, Missouri, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago