Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Malpractice is also provided through the hospital, as well as paid relocation costs and CME allowance.
- The admitting 25-bed Critical Access Hospital is located within 12 miles from the clinic and includes the following services: ER, Home Health, laboratory, pharmacy, general/outpatient surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, occupational and speech therapy, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, CCU/ICU, diagnostic radiology and community services.
- The physician has the choice of practicing in the clinic on-campus as well, if you prefer.
- The largest employers include the hospital, school system, several printing companies and a telephone cooperative.
- C Southeast medical center is searching for a Family Physician to provide excellent healthcare with compassion, be a part of a team that supports the communities, and is in environment where you can achieve personal and professional goals.
- Medical center provides comprehensive health care and behavioral health services to area residents of Southeast Kansas.
- Our vision is to excel in healthcare with an inspired team of employees and physicians engaged in our communities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Southeast, KS.
- The town boasts diversity in religion, with more than 10 churches and includes several employers to support the community's economics.
- Salary is $186,s for RVU bonus based on productivity/volume, with an initial 3-year contract.
- Currently on staff at the satellite clinic is two Aprn, one LPN, and a CNA/staff.
- We provide excellent care for our patients as well as an excellent work environment for our outstanding staff of dedicated professionals.
- Benefits include: accrued paid time off up to 6 weeks, health/dental/life insurance, retirement pension with employer matched contribution, disability insurance, and hospital discounts.
- The school system is well-known for preserving a heritage of excellence, which is proven with students excelling in areas of academics and athletics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 2.