Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Salary is $186,s for RVU bonus based on productivity/volume, with an initial 3-year contract.
- Currently on staff at the satellite clinic is two Aprn, one LPN, and a CNA/staff.
- The largest employers include the hospital, school system, several printing companies and a telephone cooperative.
- The physician has the choice of practicing in the clinic on-campus as well, if you prefer.
- Benefits include: accrued paid time off up to 6 weeks, health/dental/life insurance, retirement pension with employer matched contribution, disability insurance, and hospital discounts.
- Our vision is to excel in healthcare with an inspired team of employees and physicians engaged in our communities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Southeast, KS.
- The admitting 25-bed Critical Access Hospital is located within 12 miles from the clinic and includes the following services: ER, Home Health, laboratory, pharmacy, general/outpatient surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, occupational and speech therapy, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, CCU/ICU, diagnostic radiology and community services.
- We provide excellent care for our patients as well as an excellent work environment for our outstanding staff of dedicated professionals.
- C Southeast medical center is searching for a Family Physician to provide excellent healthcare with compassion, be a part of a team that supports the communities, and is in environment where you can achieve personal and professional goals.
- Medical center provides comprehensive health care and behavioral health services to area residents of Southeast Kansas.
- The school system is well-known for preserving a heritage of excellence, which is proven with students excelling in areas of academics and athletics.
- Malpractice is also provided through the hospital, as well as paid relocation costs and CME allowance.
- The town boasts diversity in religion, with more than 10 churches and includes several employers to support the community's economics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 2.