Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- As a group, this practice promote and executes with a team approach and with the patients' care and well-being of paramount importance.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is looking to expand the primary care community in Lee's Summit, Missouri, in an effort to respond to the expanding community!
- This is the opportunity for you!
- Boasting great schools, restaurants, and recreational activities abound, Lee's Summit has a lot to offer.
- With local arts and culture, entertainment, shopping, and sports and recreation attractions just minutes away, you will be sure to enjoy this community.
- This group features three full time Physicians, one Advanced Practice Provider as well as a supportive, engaged clinical support staff.
- Relax and experience the history and charm that folks have been discovering in Lee's Summit since 1885.
- This is strictly an outpatient, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics role with 1:9.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lee's Summit, MO.
- Whether with your friends, children or significant other, Lee's Summit is your family's gateway to experience Kansas City.
- We are looking for a full time Family Medicine Physician to join Family Care at Arbor Walk in 2019.
- You'll feel right at home while you explore shops, restaurants and attractions where memories await!
- Come be a part of our healthcare community in Lee's Summit, Missouri!
- Looking for a practice that provides a family-based care experience and has a strong mix of pediatric, adolescent and adult patients?
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago