Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Residency is known for the strength of hospital inpatient training.
- HCA Graduate Medical Education is one of the largest providers of residency and fellowship training programs across the nation.
- The Residency has optional training tracks in Obstetrics, Integrative Medicine and OMT.
- It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.
- With more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states, HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
- By joining the Family Medicine faculty, you are joining HCA, the nation's top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education.
- Research Family Medicine Residency at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri is seeking a full-time MD/DO faculty member for its 36-resident, unopposed, community-based residency program.
- Research Medical Center is a tertiary care hospital serving urban Kansas City - including a Level I Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain and Stroke Centers, high-risk Obstetrics, and Level III Nicu.
- Family Medicine Faculty and Residents manage care in all clinical areas, including the 36-bed Med/Surg ICU.
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physicians are welcome.
- The applicant will join a dynamic faculty including 18 full or part-time physicians, 2 clinical psychologists, an education specialist, and 2 Pharm-D's.
- The ideal applicant will have the ability to practice the full scope of family medicine.
- The Residency's Family Medicine Center, Goppert-Trinity Family Care, has achieved Ncqa Level III Pcmh designation and sees 25,000 patient visits annually with a diverse patient population.
- Obstetrics experience is preferred but not required.
- HCA is a national network of locally managed healthcare facilities.
- We do this by giving our physicians a voice in how we staff, equip, and create the best environment to deliver great care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Our purpose is simple: to make the world a healthier place by delivering the best healthcare to our patients.
- Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale.
- HCA hospitals currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and will increase that number to over 6,800 by 2022.
- The faculty teach residents, medical students and Pharm-D students in a variety of innovative styles and settings that value an evidence-based and scholarly approach to medical education.
- The Residency has graduated over 400 physicians in its 42-year history.
- Previous teaching experience is desired but not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago