Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States with over 45 acute care and specialty hospitals in our system.
- Relocation assistance.
- Generous two-year guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Apply at Mercy.
- Mercy-Springfield Level I Trauma & Burn Center located less than ten miles from Clinic provides excellent specialty care including Mercy Children's Hospital and a strong hospitalist service.
- Bolivar has previously been names as one of the Safest Small Towns in America and also as one of the Best Small Towns in American.
- Utilization of "Nurse on.
- Your life's work for a higher calling.
- Practice supported by experienced practice manager and clinic staff.
- Recruitment incentives available $50,000 in both year-one & year-two.
- Bolivar is a family-friendly, small town that has something for everyone.
- Mercy Clinic Family Medicine is a busy, comprehensive team.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
- So whether you're planning a visit, starting a business or relocating, Bolivar has it all.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Work with experienced advanced practice providers.
- We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic, innovative practice where you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network.
- Located only 30 minutes from Springfield and within driving distance of Branson, Kansas City and St. Louis, Bolivar enjoys access to an array of attractions, events and big-city conveniences.
- Very light.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- Bolivar is a great place to live and work with award-winning schools, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and a growing economy.
- Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Vacation and CME.
- Building a Ministry of Health Care.
- Welcome to Bolivar, Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago