Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fayetteville) is for an urgent care clinic.
- MD/DO with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine.
- 1 year of experience in Emergency Department or Urgent Care setting preferred.
- Salary and benefits are competitive, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved.
- We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Family Medicine / Urgent Care Physicians with adult & pediatric experience for centers opening in NW Arkansas this fall.
- We have partnered with Mercy to provide you and your patients access to the entire continuum of healthcare.
- Experience treating patients of all ages required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fayetteville, AR.
- Be a part of something you can be proud of that will reward your hard work and experience and will preserve your quality of life.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR system.
- With you as the primary source of care, you'll benefit from the foundational support and resources of a larger organization behind you.
- Our Physicians independently perform a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections and are also responsible for selecting and utilizing appropriate diagnostics and/or therapeutic procedures for patients.
- The partnership will provide patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools unique patient access tools such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.