Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fayetteville) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR system.
- Our Physicians independently perform a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections and are also responsible for selecting and utilizing appropriate diagnostics and/or therapeutic procedures for patients.
- The partnership will provide patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools unique patient access tools such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- MD/DO with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine.
- Be a part of something you can be proud of that will reward your hard work and experience and will preserve your quality of life.
- Experience treating patients of all ages required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fayetteville, AR.
- GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest.
- We have partnered with Mercy to provide you and your patients access to the entire continuum of healthcare.
- We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Family Medicine / Urgent Care Physicians with adult & pediatric experience for centers opening in NW Arkansas this fall.
- With you as the primary source of care, you'll benefit from the foundational support and resources of a larger organization behind you.
- 1 year of experience in Emergency Department or Urgent Care setting preferred.
- Salary and benefits are competitive, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago