Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Salina) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Focus On Healing, & We'll Take Care Of The Rest At Our 80 Year Physician Owned Multi-Specialty Clinic.
- Water park, zoo, shopping centers, multiple dining options - salinakansas.
- Most of our providers prefer to work 3-5 days a week and our clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
- BC/BE Family Medicine physician needed to join our high volume multi-specialty private practice in Salina, KS.
- Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency program - smokyhillfmrp.
- Health/dental insurance.
- Mowery Clinic LLC.
- Providers determine their own clinic schedule, and income is based on a classic private practice model with shared common expenses within the group.
- KU Medical School teaching opportunities - kumc.
- Cost of living below national average.
- Mowery Clinic physicians maintain very independent practices within the clinic setting.
- Retirement plan.
- Local international airport.
- Complete relocation cost coverage.
- Katie Malbrough.
- Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting.
- I hope that you will give Mowery Clinic a great amount of consideration.
- At Mowery Clinic you are your own boss and run your schedule as you please.
- A first-year earnings guarantee is available for qualified candidates, and new physicians become an equal voting member on their first day of practice at Mowery Clinic.
- Great schools including Montessori, private, public, and multiple universities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Sign on and production bonuses.
- Wonderful place to raise a family.
- Salary guarantee.
- Enjoy our symphony and theatre.
- Excellent compensation package and earnings in top Mgma percentiles.
- Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic with twenty-five physician partners representing the specialties of Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Set your own schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago