Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- CME allowance.
- Physicians should have strong diagnostic skills caring for patients of all ages.
- Retirement (employer contribution).
- A critical access hospital based in Southwest, Kansas is now seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine trained physician to join our vibrant team of compassionate and driven individuals.
- Relocation and Loan Repayment is also available to eligible candidates.
- Excellent compensation is competitive, as well as a strong benefit package - Paid Time Off (PTO).
- This position is open to J1 and H1B applicants as well.
- Physicians will see patients in the clinic, hospital, and emergency room.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Southwest, KS.
- Great work/life balance with a helpful hospital administration and working alongside 3 other physicians.
- Board eligible/board certified in family practice medicine.
- Health, Dental, Life, and Medical Professional Liability Insurances.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago