Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Premise Health is currently looking for an Outpatient PRN Physician 1 to 2 days per week to provide Primary Care at our clinic located in Hot Springs, AR.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.