Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediate Convenient Care or Emergency Services Offered On-Site.
- When it comes to selecting a location to live and work, the medically sophisticated environment of Saint Francis Healthcare System is only part of the equation.
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and its surrounding communities, features the family values you would expect from a midsized Midwestern community enhanced by cultural benefits typically found in larger cities.
- Internal Medicine: Primary Care for Adults.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Saint Francis Healthcare System seeks to add Family Practice Physician to growing practice in a sophisticated medical community.
- Aggressive Loan Repayment.
- Part of a 200-plus Physician Clinic System.
- 5 weeks ETO, plus 1 week CME (with monetary allowance).
- These projects include the region's first and only comprehensive Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- The region's first and only dedicated Heart Hospital and Cancer Institute.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Collaborate with Over 28 Specialties in our Healthcare System.
- Family-friendly focused, Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area offers a wide-range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as State and National Parks.
- Diverse, Family-Oriented, Progressive and Ethically-Minded Team of Physicians.
- Ancillary Services including X-Ray, Bone Density, Patient Monitoring, PFTs, EKGs, Heart Monitors, etc.
- The System continues to build on its solid base of patient quality and care, investment in facilities and technology, fiscal responsibility with a multifaceted strategy of growth, and physician partnerships underscored by quality patient outcomes both clinically and in patient experience.
- On-Site Lab.
- The Health and Wellness Center, which includes Fitness Plus, the region's first medically integrated fitness facility.
- The expansion and renovation of the Emergency Department and Level III Trauma Center.
- Multi-Physician Group with Nurse Practitioner Support.
- And most recently, Building on Excellence, a progressive multilevel, multi-discipline patient care expansion, which included a dedicated Women and Children's Pavilion.
- Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River.
- Signing Bonus, plus Monthly Stipend for Residents Only.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Stipend for Licensing and Dues.
- We are the largest hospital between Memphis and Saint Louis with multiple large-scale, privately funded, construction projects completed over the last few years.
- Home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in all of Missouri - Dalhousie Golf Club is a private residential course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- Looking for extra pay?
- The area offers a wide range of public and private schools at each level of the educational spectrum, including one of the top 50 Catholic Schools in the nation.
- Downtown Cape Girardeau offers an eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment.
- Joining a Healthcare System with 80% Primary Care Provider Market Share.
- Lead by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, Saint Francis Healthcare System has evolved into a system with 13 regional sites, an enterprise with over 200 physicians and 100 non-physician providers.
- EMR: Epic.
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity.
- Based in Southeast Missouri, Saint Francis Healthcare System offers services to more than 713,ate region through Saint Francis Medical Center, a 308-bed nonprofit tertiary care center.
- Students come from all over the United States and from more than 40 countries around the world to attend Southeast Missouri State University with its Division 1 Ncaa Athletics and flourishing performing arts center.
- Family Medicine: Primary Care from Pediatrics to Geriatrics.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Cover extra shifts in our Immediate Convenient Care!
- Typical Schedule: Monday through Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago