Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Scott) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Join an established group of six family medicine practitioners.
- Opportunity to pick up shifts in the ED, not mandatory.
- To a growing population of more than 15,000 area residents, Fort Scott offers the best of a centralized world.
- The 4,000 square foot Emergency Department contains two trauma rooms, a decontamination room and four exam rooms.
- EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- However, being located conveniently within southeast Kansas, we can "reach out and touch" the playgrounds of the Midwest with Branson, Joplin, and Springfield, Missouri just minutes away to the east, and one of the Midwest's most elegant cities, Kansas City, just minutes to the north.
- Health, dental & vision.
- Sitting majestically above the Little Ozarks and the Marmaton River, our citizens enjoy the simple pleasures of country living.
- Mercy Clinic Kansas has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician, due to the growth in our current program.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Walk into a busy practice with an established patient panel, current physician retiring this summer.
- In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
- This 175,000 square foot center is complete with 40 medical and surgical beds, four labor-delivery-recovery postpartum beds, two stepdown rooms, 12 inpatient rehabilitation beds, and 10 ICU beds.
- Traditional Family Medicine Practice.
- The natural beauty of Fort Scott and Southeast Kansas comes alive each of the four seasons.
- You'll find rolling grasslands highlighted with spring blossoms, summers filled with powder blue skies and golden sunsets, the fresh scent of fall brightened with autumn colors, and an occasional soft covering of snowfall to tastefully appoint the winter celebrations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Scott, KS.
- 5,000 CME/license/dues annually.
- 401k & 403b plans.
- Clinic and hospital are attached.
- Mercy, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 and 2016 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually.
- Is a new, $32 million facility opened in July of 2002.
- Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago