Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $330,000.
This permanent job opening (Southwest Nebraska) is for an inpatient clinic.
- 60K Sign on.
- 180K Loan assistance.
- 300K salary.
- Nurse Practitioner and subspecialty support.
- 20k relocation.
- Retirement with 5 percent match.
- 325K base annual salary.
- Average 16 outpatients per day.
- Taylor Laufer.
- Easy weekend drive to Denver and all the outdoor amenities of Colorado.
- Visa Support.
- 60K sign on bonus.
- Inpatient, ER, and Women's Health- Hospital and current staff will teach/proctor!
- If the brief description below is of interest.
- Additional earning available.
- Great weekend access to Denver, Colorado.
- Small town way of life and friendly atmosphere.
- Variety of commercial, agricultural, spiritual, and recreational experiences.
- 4 Day weeks.
- Excellent educational opportunities for all ages.
- 25 Days PTO with 3,500 CME allowance.
- Employed by locally owned critical access hospital.
- Licensing and membership dues included.
- Regional airport within 1 hour.
- Golf courses, state parks and recreation areas, guided adventures and more, locally available.
- I represent a family medicine opportunity in southwest Nebraska offering strong income and work/life balance.
- 180K Student loan assistance.
- Great opportunity to keep all skill sets sharp, increasing marketability as your career progresses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.