Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen pays $90 per hour.
This locum tenen position (St Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pay is $85 - $90 per hour ($95 would be 20% GP).
- Need late afternoon, evening and weekends starting Asap ongoing.
- New client so present what you have.
- MDA is seeking Hospitalist Nocturnist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in the St Louis area of Missouri.
- Willing to look at any candidate who fits above criteria.
- Urgent Care: BC or BE.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Must be able to drive to a from facility (no lodging provided).
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Open 12 hours every day of the year.
- Client needs about 4 hours per day, typically, 4 pm - 8 pm.
- There is a need for 2 pm -8 pm or 4 pm - 8 pm maybe more dates.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- 4 PM-8 PM shifts are available regularly, need these everyday, 7 days/week.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.