Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Overland Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Today, Friend Family Health Center provides comprehensive primary and behavioral health care services to over 40,000 patients annually through 7 care sites with additional expansion in 2018.
- They are proud to be recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, a designation that demonstrates their commitment to improving the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of healthcare delivery.
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- They are looking for physicians interested in working closely with patients, care teams and community partners to provide comprehensive and compassionate health care to the Chicago community.
- This position resides in Chicago, IL and assistance with relocation expenses is available.
- Friend Family Health Center Friend Family Health Center has an opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Family Medicine Physician to join their expanding team.
- Friend Family Health Center offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Professional Liability, among others.
- Maintain patient charts.
- Follows medical procedure protocols.
- Inquiries about the position may be directed to Anna Robinson at 913.
- Expected to see a minimum of patients daily.
- Promotes organization mission and goals.
- Consider a rewarding career that offers not only a competitive compensation and benefits package, but also an opportunity to provide high-quality family health services in a community setting in the South and Southwest sides of Chicago.
- Omni has been retained by Friend Family Health Center to assist in identifying candidates for this amazing physician opportunity.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Friend Family Health Center has been serving the needs of the Chicagoland community for over 80 years.
- Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis: Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Board eligible or certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine in Illinois, team player and quality focused.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by OMNI Human Resource Management .