Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grand Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Thank you,.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 5% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Disability Retirement.
- Per year with unlimited carry over!
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- The VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- How is the pension funded?
- Employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- Richard Bottass.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- VA Nebraska Western Iowa Health Care System is seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician in Grand Island, NE who possesses experience working with & mentoring Residents.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Our physicians are also offered a generous vacation/personal leave.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Island, NE.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, elimination of billing hassles, and without the burden of liability coverage.
- 208 Hours paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.