Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grand Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- The VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 5% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- How is the pension funded?
- Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, elimination of billing hassles, and without the burden of liability coverage.
- VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System.
- VA Nebraska Western Iowa Health Care System is seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician in Grand Island, NE who possesses experience working with & mentoring Residents.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Island, NE.
- Our physicians are also offered a generous vacation/personal leave.
- Richard Bottass.
- 208 Hours paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- Thank you,.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Per year with unlimited carry over!
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- Disability Retirement.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.