Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our physicians are also offered a generous vacation/personal leave.
- Primary care physicians will participate in daily huddles with other staff and participate in primary care systems redesign projects.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Primary care physicians will act as surrogates for absent primary care providers when needed, to include review of Cprs view alerts.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- Recommended panel size at the division level is calculated based on patient complexity, support staff and room availability.
- Thank you,.
- Per year with unlimited carry over!
- A primary care provider in the outpatient setting is assigned a panel of patients to manage under Primary Care Management Model (Pcmm) guidelines.
- The position is for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician who will be responsible for delivery of primary care to patients enrolled at the VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System.
- Board certified or board eligible preferred.
- The Omaha VA Health Care System is seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician who possesses experience working with & mentoring Residents.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- Each provider's panel size is specific to their practice and setting.
- Physicians are expected to provide clinical oversight and to participate in peer review of other primary care providers through periodic chart reviews.
- Disability Retirement.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 5% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Primary care physicians will regularly attend primary care staff meetings, departmental meetings and medical staff meetings.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- 208 Hours paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- How is the pension funded?
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- Primary Care Physicians may have responsibility for supervision of or collaboration with primary care mid-level providers.
- Employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- The primary care provider is an integral member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact), similar to a medical home team, and is expected to work closely and coordinate patient care with other Pact members including nursing, clerical, pharmacy, social worker, dietician, etc.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, elimination of billing hassles, and without the burden of liability coverage.
- The provider will manage scheduled and unscheduled patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Richard Bottass.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.