Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- 208 Hours paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lincoln, NE.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Board certified or board eligible preferred.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- Richard Bottass.
- Physicians are expected to provide clinical oversight and to participate in peer review of other primary care providers through periodic chart reviews.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Our physicians are also offered a generous vacation/personal leave.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- The position is for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician who will be responsible for delivery of primary care to patients enrolled at the VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 5% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Per year with unlimited carry over!
- Thank you,.
- Employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- The provider will manage scheduled and unscheduled patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- Recommended panel size at the division level is calculated based on patient complexity, support staff and room availability.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Primary care physicians will act as surrogates for absent primary care providers when needed, to include review of Cprs view alerts.
- How is the pension funded?
- Primary care physicians will participate in daily huddles with other staff and participate in primary care systems redesign projects.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- Each provider's panel size is specific to their practice and setting.
- The primary care provider is an integral member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact), similar to a medical home team, and is expected to work closely and coordinate patient care with other Pact members including nursing, clerical, pharmacy, social worker, dietician, etc.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Disability Retirement.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, elimination of billing hassles, and without the burden of liability coverage.
- A primary care provider in the outpatient setting is assigned a panel of patients to manage under Primary Care Management Model (Pcmm) guidelines.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- Primary Care Physicians may have responsibility for supervision of or collaboration with primary care mid-level providers.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- The Omaha VA Health Care System is seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician in Lincoln, NE who possesses experience working with & mentoring Residents.
- Primary care physicians will regularly attend primary care staff meetings, departmental meetings and medical staff meetings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.