Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Oberlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Avera eCare Emergency Medicine Assistance.
- Telemedicine Capabilities.
- Fitness Center open to the community.
- Short-term Disability.
- 2,400 annual CME allowance.
- Oberlin is also located only 3 hrs from Denver, CO and within 90 minutes of several other urban areas that offer shopping and many other amenities.
- Inpatient, Outpatient, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Family Medicine Physician for a rural critical access hospital and rural health clinic in Oberlin, KS.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- 225,000 on up salary negotiable based on experience.
- Experienced Medical Staff: 2 full-time physicians, 2 full-time PA-Cs, full-time FNP, 2 part-time PA-Cs for added weekend ED coverage.
- No Obstretics.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- 30 days Paid Time Off annually.
- Oberlin is a progressive community where its people are committed to growth and enhancement of our town and surrounding areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oberlin, KS.
- 25,ance each year for up to 5 years.
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Oberlin has great recreational amenities that include hunting, fishing, water activities, and hiking trails at Sappa Park and the Oberlin Country Club and Golf Course.
- Rural health clinic schedule is 4 days/week, limited.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Incentive bonus potentials.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago