Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Greater St. Louis Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Fully employed with company pension plan and 401k/403b match.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Practice & Compensation.
- Light 1 in 6 conslutative phone.
- Fully staffed hospitalist program to take care of inpatient rounding.
- Live within an hours' drive of St. Louis!
- Missouri Outpatient Only Primary Care.
- Work within an established multi-specialty group.
- Home to many restaurants, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Family-friendly community: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- 36 clinic hours a week is full time.
- Higher Education - Mineral Area College - associate, bachelor, and master degreeprograms.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Access to an excellent school system.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more.
- Cost of living 11% lower than United States average.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Sign-on, relocation, and tremendous benefits.
- 300,000 Income Potential.
- Located in within an hour of St. Louis - amenities at your leisure.
- 100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- 300,000+ income potential-attractive starting salary based on experience.
- Access to outdoor activities as well: known for great hiking, biking, fishing, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Merritt Hawkins.