Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Greater St. Louis Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Practice & Compensation.
- 36 clinic hours a week is full time.
- 300,000 Income Potential.
- Work within an established multi-specialty group.
- Multiple dining and retail options - both chains and local fare.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Company pension plan and 401k/403b match.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- 10 Baseball/softball fields and soccer fields and 18 hole golf course.
- Public school options as well as private Catholic school options.
- Access to Farmer's Market and Community Garden.
- Live within an Hours' Drive of St. Louis!
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Missouri Primary Care.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more.
- Sign-on, relocation, and tremendous benefits.
- City Lake with paved walking trail and Saddle Club Arena.
- Surrounded by state parks, conservation areas, rivers, historic sites, and natural areas.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- 100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- No city personal property tax and property tax rates below those of metro areas.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Merritt Hawkins.