Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The office features in office phlebotomist and lab, EKG, etc.
- This outpatient only opportunity features a great.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Independence, MO.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM The incoming candidate will join two physicians and an advanced practice provider.
- Family Medicine candidate needed in established practice located just 20 miles east of downtown Kansas City.
- The last six years have been in a new office location with great highway visibility, allowing a provider to ramp up quickly.
- The incoming candidate will join Family Care of Eastern Jackson County, a practice with a rich history of serving the Blue Springs community for the past 16 years.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago