Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Family Practice Physician - Central Missouri (Columbia/Jefferson City).
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in Central Missouri with easy access to St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Average 20 Patients a Day.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Enjoy being 45 Minutes from Lake of the Ozarks, three hours to Kansas City and 90 minutes St. Louis, and less than three hours to Springfield, MO.
- Join Existing Practice.
- Bill Payson has over 10 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Enjoy working in Missouri that is family friendly, affordably, and boast many cultural and community events, and easy access to urban communities.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- 4 or 4 Day Work Week.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago