Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Waynesville, MO.
- Any United States state license works!
- Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of our wild places, crystal clear streams, the nation's first National Scenic Riverway and fabulous lakes that provide family fun ranging from boating to sailing to fishing and swimming.
- Enjoy the bustle, bright lights and endless attractions of our big cities, from museums to nightlife and fine dining to shopping.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Benefits include a comprehensive health and life insurance, generous retirement programs, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time, paid employment related training and education, bonuses, incentive, and awards as appropriate for the job - Very competitive salaries, and annual pay increases and locality pay adjustments.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Explore history that runs from the American Indian tribes who gave the Show-Me State its name.
- The lower cost of living drives your income another 20%, making this one of the "best kept secrets" in the Midwest.
- Slow down and relax in our quaint small towns, rich in history and charm.
- This is a great opportunity offering the stability of Civilian employment with the Federal Government - Features a newly developed compensation plan that is highly competitive with the private sector.
- Fort Leonard Wood is located in the stunning Ozarks, 2 hours southwest of St. Louis, MO, providing a Midwest lifestyle that is family oriented with access to the mall, sports, numerous colleges, and the arts.
- A great quality of life position.
- Missouri's variety is a perfect fit, with festivals that pull in people from across the Midwest, entertainment that brings travelers from across the country and one road that draws visitors from around the globe.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago