Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in a beautiful, new medical office building located across the street from the hospital's main campus with access to ancillary services and full sub-specialty support.
- Join a faith-based, mission-driven medical group with one of the top five largest Catholic healthcare systems in the country.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Generous annual CME stipend, paid relocation, and more.
- Outpatient only with light shared phone.
- Conveniently located in the "Four State Area" with easy access to Springfield, Kansas City, Tulsa, and Little Rock.
- Enjoy all the advantages of a large organization, with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- Lucrative $125k bonus package plus comprehensive benefits.
- Get your kicks cruising i conic Route 66 and discover a bustling downtown on foot, from trendy boutiques, to award-winning restaurants, to popular nightclubs.
- Join an established team of four experienced primary care providers expanding due to tremendous practice growth.
- Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary with earning potential over $350k.
- If you enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction, don't miss out on this opportunity to practice with other qualified and experienced physicians who want you to succeed.
- Missouri's fourth largest metropolitan area, with a population of 400,000 within a 40-mile radius of the city's center.
- Experience the natural beauty of Grand Falls, the largest continuously running waterfall in Missouri and enjoy the outdoors with over 1,000 acres of city parks, 15 miles of walking and biking trails, and golf courses open year-round.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago