Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Saint Louis) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule given the patient's condition and allergies.
- Education, Experience, and Licensure.
- Current Missouri License to practice Medicine, DEA Authorization, Current CPR Certification.
- Prescribes and administers vaccinations to immunize patient from communicable diseases.
- And the Betty Jean Kerr People's Health Centers to launch a full-service health center located within the Schnucks supermarket in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis.
- Completion of Internship and Residency or Fellowship program in Family Medicine.
- People's Family of Corporations is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to work as part of a team.
- Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, and provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status.
- Schnuck Markets is donating the space in its Ferguson store for the primary care and urgent care center for adults and children over the age of three.
- Centene will support the health center's operations, while clinical staff from People's Health will provide medical services.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication or immunization with patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited college or university.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- The successful candidate will work with a Nurse Practitioner, a Licensed Practical Nurse, and other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and overall health improvement.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Once the facility is fully operational, it will be able to provide services to over 8,000 people annually.
- Documents the patient's visit including medical history, physical exam, diagnoses, and plan of action.
- The Family Medicine Physician will assist the medical team in various tasks in People's Healthcare Services by Home State Health Clinics, a new health collaboration with Centene, Betty Jean Kerr People's Health Centers, and Schnucks.
- Centene Corporation and its Missouri subsidiary, Home State Health, have partnered with Schnuck Markets, Inc.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Saint Louis, MO.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative new environment designed to meet patients where they are.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago