Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wichita) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Annual ED volume of 61,000.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- The Practice - Dual Site.
- Annual ED volume of 62,000.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Both sites are amongst Kansas' busiest ED's.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Supports many arts and cultural organizations in the fine, performing, and visual arts.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Abundant shopping and dining ranging from the state's two largest malls to antique stores in historic houses.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Largest city in Kansas and has retained its frontier roots while developing a cosmopolitan ambiance.
- Current state license a plus.
- Via Christi Hospital St. Joseph - Wichita, Kansas.
- Both recognized by HealthGrades as a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence from 2007 through 2012.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Via Christi Hospital St. Francis - Wichita, Kansas.
- A 444-bed facility with a Level I Trauma Center.
- A 281- bed facility that features high-risk maternity services and a Level II neonatal ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CEP America