Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Washington, MO.
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
- Collaborate with two established Advanced Practitioners.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation.
- For additional information regarding this excellent practice opportunity,.
- The City of New Haven has a strong industrial base, growing commercial opportunities, and an ever-growing downtown.
- New Haven is in the heart of Missouri Wine Country and has numerous wineries, shops and bed & breakfasts accommodations.
- Excellent Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to inherit a busy practice with a strong patient base in New Haven, MO.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee.
- A strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 700 physicians and 45 medical specialties.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- System-wide Epic Software usage.
- Eligible for The Federal Public ServiceLoan ForgivenessProgram.
- New Haven, MO has a population of 2,000 and is an easy 20 minute drive from Washington, MO and from Herman, MO.
- Lisa Hauck, Senior.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago