Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Warrensburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM or 8:00 AM -4:30 PM (discussed upon offering position and dependent on location).
- Hillary Garcia.
- Licensure: A full and unrestricted license from any United States state or territory.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- No physician employment contract!
- Positions are part of Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact).
- Hours: Preferred flexibility with working Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability).
- The physician will serve as a collaborative physician for assigned NPs or PAs.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warrensburg, MO.
- Malpractice: VA physicians receive free liability protection.
- Consulting with specialists and other primary care providers when needed.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Cooperating and collaborating with other staff members in meeting the medical care needs of Vamc patients.
- The Kansas City VA Medical Center in Kansas City, MO is seeking a BC/BE internal medicine or family medicine physicians to provide outpatient primary care services at our Warrensburg, MO Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc).
- CME: $1,000 Reimbursement and up to 5 days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- Participating in medical duties and functions related to quality of care review and process improvement.
- Possibly participating on various committees and task forces as assigned and attend required meetings.
- Diagnosing, treating and managing patients with typical primary care (including the routine care of women patients) conditions according to usual and acceptable or customary standards of medical practice.
- Working independently, caring for outpatients in an established clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago