Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They specifically choose Spira Care for all their primary health needs.
- Models behaviors conducive to the developmental needs of staff and helps them develop their potential.
- Spira Care is based on a simple belief: healthcare should be a place, not a plan.
- Each Care Center will have evening hours two nights per week and rotating Saturday hours.
- Honors patient dignity, privacy and confidentiality, and respect for human diversity.
- Implements care according to the patient's plan of care in collaboration with the patient/significant other and health care team.
- Seeks appropriate resources to clarify information concerning the nursing/medical care regime as needed.
- Assesses learning needs, readiness, and capabilities of patient/family, including cultural, religious practices, language barriers, emotional barriers, educational level, motivation and limitations.
- Coordinates care by collaborating with others to obtain appropriate services, including multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Our teams are made up of professionals driven to deliver healthcare in an innovative manner that will lead to an improved experience and successful outcomes for our patients and community.
- If you join our team of providers, you will help our team deliver a high standard for the members we serve, and you will have the opportunity to elevate your professional experience with a leadership team that is driven to inspire progress.
- Maintains an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior and honesty.
- Spira Care, a partnership between Shawnee Mission Health and a local health and wellness organization, has been designed to put patients first and to provide physicians a place where they will see the difference they make in people's lives.
- Up to 1 Year of Position-Related Experience.
- The hours at Spira Care reflect our commitment to convenience and catering to our members.
- Demonstrates collaborative behaviors with members of the health care team.
- BLS obtained through the American Heart Association.
- Incorporates patient needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- The safe and effective use of medications, nutrition/modified diets, potential food/drug interactions, safe and effective use of equipment, rehabilitative techniques, access to community resources and when and how to obtain further treatment.
- Kansas Medical License.
- Spira Care Meets Shawnee Mission Health.
- Utilizes skills of observation, inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation using diagnostic instruments or laboratory procedures that are basic to the screening of physical signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrates and conveys a favorable image of the Medical Center.
- Exercises critical thinking skills to make sound clinical judgments about patient care as evidenced by practice patterns, documentation and patient outcomes.
- Promotes a positive image of Shawnee Mission Health throughout the system and community.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of self-care, psychosocial needs, education, environment and discharge planning, incorporating information from the identified significant other and other health providers.
- Supports and adheres to organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
- We are seeking providers to lead an innovative approach to healthcare as a part of the care teams supporting our new state-of-the art Care Centers.
- Our patients are members, not just patients.
- Unwavering commitment to patient care and positive patient experience.
- Uses appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication to demonstrate warmth and caring and to provide a healing environment.
- Delegates and/or assigns nursing care responsibilities considering the following factors - the degree of supervision needed by the associate, competence and experience level, staff availability, and patient acuity.
- What will you need?
- Initiates the multidisciplinary teaching plan which provides patient/family/significant other skills to address, as appropriate.
- Spira Care will provide all primary care services.
- That belief guides the design of our Care Centers, the member-focused way we provide care, the technology we use, and- most importantly-the workplace culture we're building.
- Utilizes Patient Care Problem Solving Process and/or Conflict Resolution Process to resolve patient care conflicts.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- Initiates and maintains accurate records, appropriate legal documents and other health care reports.
- Maintains competency in professional practice and additional competencies as appropriate to the patient population served.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago