Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago