Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago