Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD,.
- You will be employed by the Medical Center.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME's and sick days.
- Competitive salary (base pay $233,770 with potential to earn more based on wRVU's).
- Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- J1 and H1B applicants accepted.
- Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by the National Health Service Corps Center.
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- I am seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a Medical Center in Missouri to practice in one of their rural health clinics.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 per year.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago