Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Joplin) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outpatient Facility.
- Case Load: Avg.
- Services provided: Primary Care | Women's Health | Behavioral Health | Dental | Adult and Pediatric Halls | Patient only Pharmacy onsite.
- Spacious 42,000 sq.
- Be an Integral part of Developing Programs for the Future.
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Allowance.
- Full Relocation Allowance | Ozark Country | 18% Lower Cost of Living Compared to National Averages.
- 14 Students per Teacher.
- Health Benefits and Life Insurance at No Cost.
- Ranked.28 among America's Least Stressful Cities.
- 50,000 Student Loan Reimbursement | 2 Year Commitment.
- Faith Based Health System.
- School District spends an Average of $16,128 per Student | National Average of school expenditure per student is $12,383.
- Up to $253,000 per Year with RVU/ Bonus Incentives.
- 18% Lower Cost-of-Living than the National Average.
- 2,500 CME Allowance + 1 Week + $1,000 for Professional Dues.
- Promotors of Evidence Based Guidelines and those who work well in a Team Environment are Encouraged.
- Enjoy a Small Town Atmosphere in a Mid-Sized Community.
- Centrally Located | 1-2 Hours Drive to Springfield and Branson, MO, Fayetteville, AR, Tulsa, OK, and Kansas City.
- Named one of the National Quality Leaders: Exceeded national clinical quality benchmarks for chronic disease management, preventative care and perinatal/ prenatal care.
- Enroll your Kids in one of the Nation's Best Public School System.
- Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus.
- 15 Patients per Day.
- Housing Affordability - $469,000 (6bds | 5ba | 4,400 sq.
- Clinical Case Mix: Non-Interventional Pain Management - Chronic Care.
- Entry Level Providers are Welcome.
- Quick Drive to Everything Missouri has to Offer - Featuring 87 State Parks and Historic Sites, including Mark Twain National Forest, the Ozark National Scenic Riverways and the 240 Mile Katy Trail (America's Longest Rail-to-Trail Conversion).
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.