Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Brickeys) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current DEA number.
- 3 Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- 4 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Brickeys, AR.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- 6 Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- 5 Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- 10 Perform other duties as assigned.
- 9 Makes pertinent observations and draws logical conclusions, which validate need for non-formulary drug, which is recorded on non-formulary form and submitted to the Medical Director for approval.
- 7 Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- Application URL:.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- 2 Conducts on-site sick.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Medical school graduate.
- 8 Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.