Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Brickeys) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Medical school graduate.
- 9 Makes pertinent observations and draws logical conclusions, which validate need for non-formulary drug, which is recorded on non-formulary form and submitted to the Medical Director for approval.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Application URL:.
- 8 Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- 3 Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Current DEA number.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- 4 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- 7 Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Brickeys, AR.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- 10 Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- 6 Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- 2 Conducts on-site sick.
- 5 Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.