Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6 Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- 3 Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- 5 Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- 9 Makes pertinent observations and draws logical conclusions, which validate need for non-formulary drug, which is recorded on non-formulary form and submitted to the Medical Director for approval.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grady, AR.
- Location: Grady, Arkansas.
- 10 Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 Conducts on-site sick.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- 8 Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- Medical school graduate.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Application URL:.
- Current DEA number.
- 4 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- 7 Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.