Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No matter the task, you'll never have to look far to find the support you need.
- Although we know how to have fun, we also understand how crucial collaboration is to providing a higher standard of care.
- Approved Nhsc Site for loan repayment program (must qualify).
- Recruitment incentives (Signing Bonus, Stipend, Loan Repayment).
- Lab and x-ray onsite.
- Paid mal-practice insurance.
- You'll discover a friendly, yet efficient environment with where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
- Join 5 well established physicians and one nurse practitioner.
- Mercy includes 35 acute care hospitals, four heart hospitals, two children's hospitals, three rehab hospitals and two orthopedic hospitals, nearly 700 clinic and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Tailor your own practice.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Generous one-year guarantee & RVU production model.
- Annual CME $5,000 plus one week off.
- Traditional Family Medicine Practice.
- Together for the Greater Good.
- Located next door to hospital.
- 4 Weeks Vacation.
- Immediate full practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- When you come to Mercy, you'll have all the advantages of a large organization, with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- Mercy Physician Talent Selection.
- Seeking BE/BC physician.
- Family Medicine Opportunity - Berryville, AR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Berryville, AR.
- Lana Hines.
- Mercy is the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the United States, serving millions annually.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago