Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Little Rock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community health-services organizations.
- Relocation and CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Little Rock, AR.
- Financial assistance and community benefit totaled more than $2 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare.
- Little Rock is the only downtown home to both a state capital and a Presidential library and is linked on both sides of the Arkansas River by 24 miles of one of the best trail systems of parks and pedestrian bridges in the country.
- Top-notch school systems, local community colleges and a major university are located within this wonderful city.
- In fiscal year 2016, CHI provided more than $1 billion in financial assistance and community benefit - a 13% increase over the previous year -- for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research.
- The nation's third-largest nonprofit health system, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 104 hospitals, including four academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities.
- About Catholic Health Initiatives.
- Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care.
- Excellent Benefits.
- The capital of Arkansas, Little Rock is ranked among the nation's top ten in housing and jobs, the region boasts unparalleled amenities for a market its size.
- The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2016, has total assets of approximately $22 billion.
- Employed position offering top compensation.
- And so much more!
- CHI St. Vincent Medical Group Little Rock is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join a well established and expanding practice This opening is due to the retirement of one of our valued and seasoned physicians.
- About Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Home-health agencies.
- Little Rock is also within easy driving distance of major markets in contiguous states, including Memphis, Tulsa, Dallas, St. Louis and New Orleans.
- Accredited nursing colleges.
- Retirement Plans.
- And other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
- The current practice consists of 13 physicians who provide quality care for Little Rock and the surrounding communities.
- Living communities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago