Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Patients no longer have to leave the comforts of their homes to obtain care: Virtual technology brings the care to them.
- At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
- Mercy Virtual is transforming health care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by creating new health care models supported by dedicated telehealth teams and the latest technology.
- Mercy Virtual Care is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join our Primary Care Connected Program located at our Virtual Care Center in West St Louis County, Missouri.
- This new program will provide round-the-clock access to health care through one simple, convenient phone or video.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Integrated Health System with highly competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Mercy, a pioneer in telehealth, operates in the l argest single-hub telemedicine center in the country.
- Mercy Virtual Care Center is located in the suburbs of St. Louis, near excellent public and private schools and beautiful residential areas, with easy access to all the cultural and recreational assets of the region.
- Relocation assistance and Malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago