Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Practice Stats: Primary care panel of 3,000 patients shared by 6 total providers.
- Number of provider staff in the department: Patient Aligned care teams - 1 Provider, 1 RN, 1 LPN, 1 Clerk.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Farmington, MO.
- Primary care provider will be required.
- You will provide long term evaluation and management to chronically ill patients with history of medical illnesses.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- Daily schedule consists of 13 appointments for 30 minute visits per day (5 days per week) and 3-5 walk in patients per day.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- 5 Days paid authorized absence and $1,000 reimbursement to attend approved CME courses.
- Board eligible/certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Includes 25% non-face to face visits through use of telephone visits, and electronic secure messaging to patients through Patient Aligned Care teams.
- You would also plan, prepare and conduct various presentations of primary care clinical information at professional staff conferences as required.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- The Farmington, MO VA Outpatient Clinic is seeking a board eligible or board certified physician trained in internal medicine or family medicine.
- You would also instruct and supervise nurses, technicians, and clinic personnel in the care and treatment of patients.
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement + 1 week Authorized Absence (subject to availability).
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- 10 Federal holidays with pay.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- This position involves examining, diagnosing, treating, and prescribing medication as required for patients.
- Office hours: 8:00-4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Estimated workload: Primary Care providers coordinate care through electronic notification systems within the computerized health Care record.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Special medical equipment available: Telemedicine, Primary Care and Women's Health.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago