Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practice supported by experienced practice manager and clinic staff.
- Join a well-established internal medicine physician.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- I would be happy to visit with you further.
- Mercy includes 35 acute care hospitals, four heart hospitals, two children's hospitals, three rehab hospitals and two orthopedic hospitals, nearly 700 clinic and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Nixa is home to Nixa Public Schools.
- If you enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction, don't miss out on this opportunity to practice with other qualified and experienced physicians who want you to succeed!
- Together for the Greater Good.
- Relocation assistance.
- Utilization of "Nurse On.
- Annual CME, plus time off.
- Paid mal-practice insurance.
- Nixa, MO is located six miles south of Springfield, Missouri, and 30 miles north of Branson, Missouri, on Highway 160, just four miles west of United States Hwy 65.
- Mercy Clinic.
- Recruitment incentives: sign-on, loan repayment, and/or stipend.
- Nixa Public Schools has been "Accredited with Distinction in Performance" by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for 12 years in a row.
- Do More of What You Love.
- Springfield is the metropolitan hub of southwest Missouri, where Branson is a nationally recognized entertainment vacation destination.
- Mercy-Springfield Level I Trauma & Burn Center located less than four miles from clinic provides excellent specialty care, including Mercy Children's Hospital and a strong hospitalist service.
- Answer your calling and join the mission today!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Nixa Public Schools is an innovator and a leader in the field of public education.
- Mercy is the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the United States, serving millions annually.
- When you come to Mercy, you'll have all the advantages of a large organization, with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- Family Medicine Opportunity - Outpatient Only.
- The City couldn't ask for a better ambassador on a regional, state or national level.
- With the areas highest average standard of living, Nixa prides itself on being Springfield's "Master Bedroom" community, proving the highest quality of living in the region.
- Seeking a BE/BC physician.
- You'll discover a friendly, yet efficient environment with where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
- EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Although we know how to have fun, we also understand how crucial collaboration is to providing a higher standard of care.
- No matter the task, you'll never have to look far to find the support you need.
- Generous compensation package including a one-year guarantee.
- Lana Hines,.
- Work with two advanced practice providers.
- Cover urgent care one night per week.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago