Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- High Prairie Bird Hunts.
- Mercy Clinic.
- Fishing, hiking, hunting, concerts, shows, pieces of America's storied history, and much more can be found in Lebanon.
- Bennett Springs State Park with 12 miles of hiking trails & natural tunnels.
- NRO Canoe Rental and Campground.
- Trout, bass, crappie, catfish and perch all can be found in the waters in and around Lebanon.
- Paid mal-practice insurance.
- Together for the Greater Good.
- Don't miss out!
- Lebanon Art Studio and Gallery.
- Fishermen enjoy reeling in the big ones from the Niangua River, the Gasconade River, and the Osage Fork.
- General Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery / ENT / Podiatry / Behavioral Health / Cardiology / Hematology-Oncology/ Neurology / Optometry / Ophthalmology / Audiology / Neurology / Sleep Medicine / Obgyn Pain Management, and more.
- Low cost of living.
- Route 66 Museum.
- Nelson Education Center.
- American Veterans Memorial.
- Generous one-year guarantee & RVU production model.
- EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lebanon, MO.
- Mercy includes 35 acute care hospitals, four heart hospitals, two children's hospitals, three rehab hospitals and two orthopedic hospitals, nearly 700 clinic and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Where else can you catch a trout, cruise Route 66, float on a quiet river, visit a festival, shop for antiques and watch racing in season?
- Cackle Hatchery.
- Your choice - Join a group of four, or partner with one.
- Boswell Aquatic Center.
- Heartland Antique Mall.
- Mercy is the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the United States, serving millions annually.
- Lebanon I-44 Speedway.
- Relocation assistance.
- Within a 30 minute drive of Lake of the Ozarks and Pomme de Terre Reservoir.
- When you come to Mercy, you'll have all the advantages of a large organization, with the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group.
- Both practices work with Advance Practice Providers.
- NRO Zipline.
- Although we know how to have fun, we also understand how crucial collaboration is to providing a higher standard of care.
- Recruitment incentives (Signing Bonus, Stipend, Loan Repayment).
- Two hours from the St. Louis International Airport.
- Both practices are well established, and very busy.
- Midway Speedway.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet.
- Whirlwind Alpaca Ranch.
- One hour drive to Springfield.
- Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Seeking a BE/BC physician.
- This might be the perfect opportunity for individuals interested in canoeing, hunting, hiking and who enjoy the great outdoors.
- MacCreed's Art Gallery.
- Lebanon, Missouri - There is no other place quite like Lebanon, Missouri.
- No matter the task, you'll never have to look far to find the support you need.
- Ozark Hills Theater.
- Lana Hines,.
- From the great outdoors to the great indoors, Lebanon offers a wide variety of choices.
- Ozark Harley Davidson.
- Family Medicine Opportunity - Outpatient Only.
- Practice supported by experienced practice manager and clinic staff.
- Annual CME, plus time off.
- You'll discover a friendly, yet efficient environment with where people genuinely care for one another from the top down.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago