Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ask about student loan payback.
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support for your practice.
- Enjoy a variety of patients from our pediatric, adult and geriatric patient base.
- Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family practice opportunity near Kansas City, Missouri.
- Outpatient only practice with two physicians and one NP.
- Outpatient only practice.
- Established practice with two board-certified family physicians.
- Beautiful office located in a new Healing Arts building which also houses a state-of-the-art imaging center and lab.
- Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College.
- Beautiful new clinic includes onsite imaging, lab, therapy and specialty clinic.
- Premium benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sedalia, MO.
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or training stipend.
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus.
- Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports, fishing and at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- No in-patient.
- Clinic is rural health designated and will be Nhsc approved in the near future.
- Bothwell hospitalist team provides in-patient coverage.
- Brhc is a 145 bed facility with top ranking in the state for Value Based Purchasing.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago