Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- It is a Monday to Friday schedule from 8am to 5pm.
- The patient colume is 20 to 25 patients daily.
- Loan repayment and sponsorship of visas is available.
- This city is known for a revitalized downtown area, multiple sporting activities (Home of the Kansas City Chiefs - NFL and Sporting Kansas City- MLS), delicious restaurants (most notably Kansas city style barbecue), and upscale shopping.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- There are no deliveries or c-section attendance required.
- Facility: Leader in providing quality, compassionate health care through the Missouri Metro area with a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and support staff providing medical and behavioral health services to patients spanning from infants, children and teens, to adults and seniors.
- Incentive program is in process.
- Come embrace what the best city in Missouri can offer.
- This city has it all!
- There is no weekend coverage.
- Compensation- Excellent base salary.
- Opportunity- This is an outpatient opening.
- Location- Largest city in the state of Missouri with 2 million plus people in the metro area.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago